For spectators attending the performances at Curium Ancient Theatre
Dear spectators and friends of the Festival,
In view of the upcoming performances of the Festival at Curium Ancient Theatre, we provide below important information for your convenience and for the smoothest run of the shows:
- Purchase your tickets in advance before heading to Curium Ancient Theatre. You can find tickets at selected SOEASY Kiosks in all cities, at TIME OUT Kiosk in Paphos, at “In N Out” Kiosk in Paralimni, or you can buy them online at www.SoldoutTickets.com.cy
- You are kindly advised to arrive at the Curium Ancient Theatre at least 45 minutes before the performance.
- All performances start strictly at 21:00 and doors for the audience open at 20:30 the latest.
- Cars must be parked at St. Hermogenes and spectators will be transported to the theatre by buses. The last bus route from St. Hermogenes to the theatre departs at 20:45.
- Smoking, and the consumption of food and drinks at the theatre are not allowed. The damage caused to the monument surfaces from various waste material (chewing gums, etc.) is irreversible. For this reason, spectators are requested to use the rubbish bins located in the archaeological area for discarding any garbage and trash.
- You are reminded that the use of mobile phones during performance as well as taking photographs, with or without flash, and/or filming part and/or whole of the performance, are prohibited.