IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE AUDIENCE
Dear spectators and friends of the Festival,
In view of the upcoming performances of the “2019 International Festival of Ancient Greek Drama”, we provide below important information for your convenience and for the smoothest run of the shows:
- Purchase your tickets in advance before heading to the theatre. You can find tickets at STEPHANIS Stores in all cities, at selected SOEASY Kiosks in Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol, at TIME OUT Kiosk in Paphos, at “In N Out” Kiosk in Paralimni, or you can buy them online at www.soldoutticketbox.com
- All performances start strictly at 21:00 and doors for the audience open at 20:30 the latest.
- You are kindly advised to arrive at the theatre at least 40 minutes before the performance.
Requirements for admission to the performances:
- Spectators must display their ticket (in electronic or digital form) upon admission.
- Spectators with concessions are required to display their ID card upon admission.
Please note that the following are not permitted:
- Entry into the theatre after the performance commences.
- Smoking and the consumption of food and/or drinks (with the exception of water).
- The use of mobile phones during the performance.
- Taking photographs, with or without flash, and/or filming part and/or whole of the performance.
Notes for attending performances at the Curium Ancient Theatre:
Spectators are advised to arrive at least 45 minutes before the performance. Once the available parking spaces at the archaeological site are filled, the entrance of other private cars is prohibited. The rest of the private cars shall be parked in Agios Ermogenis and spectators will be transported to the theatre by buses. The last bus route from Agios Ermogenis’ parking place to the theatre departs at 20:45. After the last bus route, spectators will have to walk from Agios Ermogenis towards the theatre, in order to attend the performance.
Notes for attending performances at the Paphos Ancient Odeon:
Due to the roadworks that are carried out in points of Ap. Pavlou Avenue, the audience is advised to arrive at the Paphos Ancient Odeon using the entrance opposite the catacomb of Saint Solomoni (from the roundabout of Kings Avenue Mall towards the port of Kato Paphos). Upon entering the archaeological site, parking spaces will be indicated. The audience is permitted to enter the archaeological site from 20:00, while the entrance of the audience to theatre is allowed at 20:30.