Q: When does the “International Festival of Ancient Greek Drama” begin?
A: The Festival is held annually, during the whole month of July. The 23rd edition of the “International Festival of Ancient Greek Drama”, lasts from the 28th of June until the 27th of July 2019.
Q: When does ticket sale begin?
A: Ticket sale starts on May 10th, 2019.
Q: How much do tickets cost?
- €12 regular
- €6 reduced (Students, Senior Citizens, National Guard, Unemployed)
- €45 Festival pass (per person for attending all five performances)
- €10 group sales (over 10 persons per performance) at [email protected]
Free admission, upon reservation of free pass at tel. 7000 2414, to:
▪ people with disabilities. Please show proof at ticket gate
▪ members of CCOITI. Please show the updated International ITI Member Card for 2019 at ticket gate
Q: Where can I buy my tickets?
A: Tickets are sold:
online at www.soldoutticketbox.com
- STEPHANIS stores in all cities
- SOEASY Kiosks in Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol
- TIME OUT Kiosk in Paphos
- In N Out Kiosk in Paralimni
Q: What time do performances commence?
All performances commence at 21:00.
- Please arrive at the theatre before 20:40*
- Doors open 30 minutes before the performance.
- There are no reserved numbered seats for the general public. Early arrival gives you the chance to choose your seat.
*Note: Spectators attending performances at Curium Ancient Theatre are advised to arrive at least 45 minutes before the performance.
Once the available parking spaces at the archaeological site are filled, the entrance of other private cars is prohibited. The rest of the private cars shall be parked in Agios Ermogenis and spectators will be transported to the theatre by buses. The last bus route from Agios Ermogenis’ parking place to the theatre departs at 20:45. After the last bus route, spectators will have to walk from Agios Ermogenis towards the theatre, in order to attend the performance.
For persons that need wheelchair access or other special assistance, please see below.
Q: I’m in a wheelchair/I need special access, where will I be seated?
A: Wheelchair/Special assistance access is available to all venues. Please contact us at: 7000 2414 at least 48 hours prior to the performance you will be attending, so that we make special arrangements with regards to parking and seating. On-site assistance is also available upon request.
Q: In which language are the performances presented?
A: Each performance is presented in the language of the theatre group. Greek language performances are presented with English surtitles and foreign performances with Greek and English surtitles.