Q: When does the “International Festival of Ancient Greek Drama” begin?
A: The 26th edition of the “International Festival of Ancient Greek Drama”, will be held from the end of June until the beginning of August 2023.
The performances’ program will be announced at the beginning of May 2023.
Q: When do ticket sales begin?
A: Ticket sales for “2023 International Festival of Ancient Greek Drama” will start at the end of May 2023.
Q: How much do tickets cost?
- €12 regular
- €8 reduced (students, senior citizens, national guard, unemployed)
- €45 Festival pass (per person for attending all five performances)
- €10 group sales (over 10 persons per performance) at [email protected]
Free admission, upon reservation of free pass (at least five days prior to each performance) at tel. 7000 2414, to:
▪ people with disabilities. Please show proof at ticket gate
▪ members of CCOITI. Please show the updated International ITI Member Card for 2023 at ticket gate
Q: Where can I buy my tickets?
Online at www.soldoutticketbox.com
- Ticket box locations:
□ STEPHANIS stores in all cities
□ TIME OUT Kiosk in Paphos
Q: What time do performances commence?
All performances commence at 21:00.
- It’s strongly recommended to arrive at least 45 – 60 minutes prior to the beginning of the performance to avoid delay and crowding. Entry after the start of the performance will not be allowed.*
- Doors open 45 minutes before the performance.
*Note: Spectators attending performances at Curium Ancient Theatre are advised to arrive at least 60 minutes before the performance.
Once the available parking spaces at the archaeological site are filled, the entrance of other private cars is prohibited. The rest of the private cars shall be parked in Agios Ermogenis and spectators will be transported to the theatre by buses. The last bus route from Agios Ermogenis’ parking place to the theatre departs at 20:40. After the last bus route, spectators will have to walk from Agios Ermogenis towards the theatre, in order to attend the performance.
For persons that need wheelchair access or other special assistance, please see below.
Q: I’m in a wheelchair/I need special access, where will I be seated?
A: Wheelchair/Special assistance access is available to all venues. Please contact us at: 7000 2414 at least 48 hours prior to the performance you will be attending, so that we make special arrangements with regards to parking and seating. On-site assistance is also available upon request.
Q: In which language are the performances presented?
A: Each performance is presented in the language of the theatre group. Greek language performances are presented with English surtitles and foreign performances with Greek and English surtitles.