- Spectators attending performances at the Curium Ancient Theatre are advised to arrive at least 45 minutes before the performance. Cars must be parked at St. Hermogenes and spectators will be transported to the theatre by buses. The last bus route from St. Hermogenes to the theatre departs at 20:45.
- To facilitate the public in Nicosia, free shuttle transport from Nicosia to Curium Ancient Theatre will be provided, for the performances:
- Agamemnon by Aeschylus (produced by Stefi Productions, Roads & Oranges Films, Municipal and Regional Theatre of Kozani and the Municipal and Regional Theatre of Veria), on July 14th and 15th
- Orestes by Euripides (produced by National Theatre of Northern Greece), on July 20th and 21st
▪ Departure: 18:30 (parking opposite the Handicraft Centre in Athalassa Avenue, Nicosia)
▪ Reservations are obligatory on 7000 2414, until July 10, 2018