- €12 regular
- €8 concessions (for students, senior citizens, National Guard, unemployed)
- €35 Festival pass (per person for attending at least four performances. Only valid for non-reduced tickets)
- €10 group sales (over 10 persons per performance) at [email protected]
Free admission for:
▪ People with disabilities, upon reserving their free pass by calling 7000 2414 (at least five days prior to each performance). Please present relevant ID at the ticket gate.
▪ Members of CCOITI, upon early settlement of their 2023 membership fee and reserving their free pass with the use of their personal password.
Important notes for the audience:
- Requirements for admission to the performances:
▪ Audience members must display their ticket (in electronic or digital form) upon admission.
▪ Audience members who have purchased concessions are required to display their ID/ supporting documents upon admission.
▪ Audience members must comply with the instructions of the Festival’s security staff and ushers.
- Please note that the following restrictions shall apply at all venues:
▪ Audience members will not be admitted to the venues after the start of the performance.
▪ Smoking, eating and drinking (with the exception of water) in all performance venues are not allowed.
▪ The use of mobile phones during the performance is not allowed.
▪ Taking photographs, with or without the use of flash, and recording (audiotaping or videotaping) part and/or the whole of the performance are not allowed.
▪ Audience members are expressly prohibited from occupying seats other than those specifically stated on their tickets.
▪ Audience members are strongly advised to pre-purchase their tickets to avoid overcrowding at the box office, before the start of the performance.
▪ Audience members are advised to bring an individual seat cushion.
▪ Crowding in all public areas of the venues must be avoided.
▪ Audience members are kindly reminded not to litter and use the bins provided at all venues.
▪ It’s strongly recommended to arrive at least 45 – 60 minutes prior to the beginning of the performance to avoid delay and crowding. Entry after the start of the performance will not be allowed.
- Notes for attending performances at the Curium Ancient Theatre:
Audience members are advised to arrive at least 60 minutes before the performance. Once the available parking spaces at the archaeological site are filled, the entrance of other private cars is prohibited. The rest of the private cars shall be parked in Agios Ermogenis and audience members will be transported to the theatre by buses.
The last bus route from Agios Ermogenis’ parking lot to the theatre, departs at 20:40. After the last bus route, audience members will have to walk from Agios Ermogenis to the theatre in order to attend the performance.
- Notes for attending performances at the Paphos Ancient Odeon:
The entrance to the Ancient Odeon is located on Galatiani Street, from the roundabout of Kings Avenue Mall towards the port of Kato Paphos (Ap. Pavlou Avenue). Parking spaces will be indicated by the Festival’s security staff upon entering the Archaeological Site.
To facilitate the public from Nicosia, bus transportation will be offered to the Curium Ancient Theatre for the following performances:
- The Trojan Women by Euripides (produced by National Theatre of Northern Greece) on July 14 and 15
- Hippolytus by Euripides (produced by National Theatre of Greece) on August 4 and 5
Theatre experts will be accompanying audiences on the buses to explain and analyse the plays.
▪ Bus ticket: €3.00 (round-trip)
Ιt is necessary to purchase your bus ticket along with the performance ticket, 10 days prior, due to a fixed number of buses.
▪ Departure: 18:30 (from the parking lot opposite the Handicraft Centre on Athalassa Avenue)