- Requirements for admission to the performances:
▪Spectators must display their ticket (in electronic or digital form) upon admission.
▪Spectators who have purchased concessions must show supporting documents upon admission.
▪Spectators must comply with the instructions of the Festival’s security staff and ushers.
- Please note that the following are not permitted:
▪ Entry into the theatre after the performance commences.
▪ Smoking and the consumption of food and/or drinks (with the exception of water).
▪ The use of mobile phones during the performance.
▪ Taking photographs, with or without flash, and/or filming part and/or whole of the performance.
▪ Spectators are expressly prohibited from occupying seats other than those specifically stated on their tickets.
▪ The timely pre-purchase of tickets to avoid overcrowding at the box office, before the start of the performance.
▪ Use of medical face mask.
▪ Spectators are urged to bring an individual cushion.
▪ Crowding in all public areas of theatre venues must be avoided.
▪It’s strongly recommended to arrive at least 45 – 60 minutes prior to the beginning of the performance to avoid delay and crowding. Entry after the start of the performance will not be allowed.
- Notes for attending performances at the Curium Ancient Theatre:
Spectators are advised to arrive at least 60 minutes before the performance. Once the available parking spaces at the archaeological site are filled, the entrance of other private cars is prohibited. The rest of the private cars shall be parked in Agios Ermogenis and spectators will be transported to the theatre by buses. The last bus route from Agios Ermogenis’ parking place to the theatre departs at 20:40. After the last bus route, spectators will have to walk from Agios Ermogenis towards the theatre, in order to attend the performance.
- Notes for attending performances at the Paphos Ancient Odeon:
The entrance to the Ancient Odeon, is located on Galatiani Street, from the roundabout of Kings Avenue Mall towards the port of Kato Paphos (Ap. Pavlou Avenue).
To facilitate the public in Nicosia, shuttle transport from Nicosia to Curium Ancient Theatre will be provided, for the following performances:
▪ Bus ticket cost: €3
Ιt is necessary to purchase your bus ticket along with the performance ticket, 10 days prior, due to a fixed number of buses.
▪ Departure: 18:30 (from the parking opposite the Handicraft Centre in Athalassa Avenue)